Thank you for registering for IFC Informal Fall Recruitment 2023. We are so excited you are interested in joining the IFC Community! Please see below for important updates.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Monday, September 18th
- IFC Kickoff!
- Location: Mills Lawn
- Tuesday, September 19th - Wednesday, September 20th:
- Meet the Chapters
- Individual Chapter Hosted Events
- Friday, September 22nd:
- Bid Distribution
- Bid Dinners (optional)
- chapter hosted for new members
We are excited for you to meet the members of our IFC community. Eligibility to participate in recruitment will be confirmed by Wednesday, September 20th, depending on the date you register.
In order to be eligible to attend Fraternity Recruitment students:
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Be an enrolled undergraduate student within CLA or Holt
- Have completed 12 college credits (either at Rollins or a previous accredited/higher ed institution)
- Must be in good standing with Rollins College
Make sure to stay up to date with all events and information happening with IFC by checking your emails and following IFC on instagram @ifc.rollins
If you have any questions, please contact the Interfraternity Council at firstname.lastname@example.org **Please note the schedule is subject to change based on any updates from the College or inclement weather.
You may also reach out to the following IFC Executive Board members with any questions:
IFC President: Joe Kotlarz (email@example.com