Welcome to Panhellenic recruitment registration. You will be creating a profile on CampusDirector, which will allow you to register for formal recruitment. Please be sure to write down your login information (including email and password)!! On the registration form, you will be asked:
Please have the following ready before beginning your application:
- Questions about yourself
- Information on family members that are Greek
- To upload a photo (please make this a photo of just you, preferably a headshot)
- To upload your resume (PLEASE UPLOAD A PDF FILE!!)
- To make a payment (payment must be made online at the time of regsitration. (YOU CANNOT SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION WITHOUT PAYMENT.)
1. Digital photo of yourself (alone)
2. PDF version of your resume
3. Debit/Credit Card to make payment (please know registration prices increaseby $10 on the first of every month!)
Recruitment registration closes at 11:59pm on July 31, 2020.
A full recruitment schedule will be emailed to you by August 1st, 2020. For those living on campus, you will move in on Thursday, August 13th.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panhellenic Council Exec
P.S. We know students have many questions regarding how COVID-19 will impact recruitment and we promise we are considering this in our planning process. Right now, we plan to have recruitment as normal; however, if there are changes to the process/structure because of the pandemic, we will be in touch with all women registered for recruitment immediately.