Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will review these applications prior to the start of Formal Recruitment. Panhellenic will be announcing the dates of information sessions and activities throughout the fall and early spring semester! These which will give you opportiunitites to learn more and meet the chapters.Before proceeding below to the application, please note the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- List of high school activities, honors, or awards
- List of any college activities, honors, or awards
- List of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Emergency contact information
- A headshot you would like shared with the chapters (*please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- There is a nonrefundable $25.00 recruitment fee. This fee covers everything you will need for recruitment (technology, t-shirt, etc.).
- In anticipation that we may have a virtual or hybrid recruitment we have also included a video link option. We will be reaching out with more details about the video in mid-January.
- The GPA requirement to go through recruitment is 2.5. If your GPA falls below this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will be open from August 2021 to Wednesday, 1/26 at 11:55 pm.
The application will take about 15 minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in sorority life at FSC.
Formal recruitment dates are February 3rd - 6th , 2022
Check out our Panhellenic Council Instagram page @FSCPanhellenic . Panhellenic Council is the governing council that oversees sororities on campus. As we update information it will be posted on there!For more information or questions, contact:
Jessie Joyner, Panhellenic VP Recruitment at email@example.com
or call the Center for Student Involvement at 863-680-4499.
Kirby Thomas, Greek Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org