Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will review these applications prior to the start of Formal Recruitment. To meet the chapters before recruitment, we invite all students to attend the Luau on Saturday, August 24 at 2:00pm and Meet the Greeks on Wednesday, September 4 at 5:30pm. Panhellenic will also be announcing additional information sessions and activities throughout the fall and early spring semesters.Before proceeding below to the application, please note the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- List of high school activities, honors, or awards
- List of any college activities, honors, or awards
- List of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Emergency contact information
- A headshot you would like shared with the chapters (*please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- There is a nonrefundable $50.00 application fee. This fee covers everything you will need for recruitment (transportation, meals, t-shirt, etc.).
Registration will be open from August 20, 2019 to January 10, 2020. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in sorority life and FSC. We look forward to meeting you this fall semester and at recruitment in January!