Please fill out this application thoroughly, knowing that it is your initial communication to chapters. Chapters will review these applications prior to the start of Formal Recruitment. Panhellenic will be announcing the dates of information sessions and activities throughout the fall and early spring semester! These which will give you opportiunitites to learn more and meet the chapters.Before proceeding below to the application, please note the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- List of high school activities, honors, or awards
- List of any college activities, honors, or awards
- List of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Emergency contact information
- A headshot you would like shared with the chapters (*please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- There is a nonrefundable $25.00 recruitment fee. This fee covers everything you will need for recruitment (technology, t-shirt, etc.).
- In anticipation that we may have a virtual or hybrid recruitment we have also included a video link option. We will be reaching out with more details about the video in mid-January.
Registration will be open from September 2020 to February 4th, 2021. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in sorority life and FSC. *Due to change in the Spring academic calendar, updated formal recruitment dates are February 10th - 14th , 2021*
Check out our Panhellenic Council Instagram page @FSCPanhellenic . Panhellenic Council is the governing council that oversees sororities on campus. As we update information it will be posted on there!For more information or questions, contact:
Karissa Mederos, Panhellenic VP Recruitment at email@example.com
or call the Center for Student Involvement at 863-680-4499.
Taylor Vogel, Panhellenic Advisor at Tvogel@flsouthern.edu
Dayle Lane, Assistant Director of Student Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org