Welcome to the Sorority Recruitment site for the University of Central Missouri. Registration is open now and will remain open until Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 8:00 am. NO registrations will be accepted after that day and time.
2022 Sorority Recruitment will take place the following days/times:
**If you are going to miss any part of these days/times please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering to discuss moving forward with sorority recruitment**
August 17- Meet Your Gamma Chi, 5:30 pm, Union 240
August 18– Chapter Day-Part One 4:00-10:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 19– Chapter Day-Part Two 4:00-10:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 20– Philanthropy Day, Noon-8:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 21- Preference Day, Noon-6:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 22- Bid Day, 4:00 pm, Panhellenic Hall
Important information for you to remember before you register:
· We will be checking your grades prior to the beginning of sorority recruitment, and if it is found you do not meet the 2.5 cumulative GPA (if you have completed more than 12 college credits we use your college cumulative GPA, if you have completed less than 11 college credits then we use your high school cumulative GPA) requirement you will receive an email from us with further instructions. Absolutely no exceptions are made to our grade policy, therefore if you fall below the requirement then you will be issued a $60 ($75 minus a $15 processing fee) refund after September 1, 2022 which will be available for pick up in 03 Panhellenic Hall. The check must be picked up prior to September 30, 2022 or the check will be void.
· You may cancel your formal recruitment registration until 8:00 am, Wednesday, August 18, 2022, by email only. You will be issued a $60 ($75 minus a $15 processing fee) refund after September 1, 2022 and the check will be available for pick up in 03 Panhellenic Hall. The check must be picked up prior to September 30, 2022 or the check will be void.
In your email list the subject as FSR Cancellation, then in your email include: your first, middle, last name and home address to email@example.com
To Register for Sorority Recruitment:
1. Please click on Register for Recruitment located right below the log in area on the left side of the page.
2. The fee for sorority recruitment is $75.00 and is due at the time of registration.
3. Once your registration has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
4. Please Contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at 660-543-8121.
As part of the registration process you will need to provide your campus address. If you are a new student to UCM you will not know your address until after June 22. Please put TBD at this time then email firstname.lastname@example.org after June 22 and we will update your address.