Welcome incoming and current OSU students interested in Fraternity Life,
We are glad that you’ve shown interest in becoming part of the largest student-led organization at Oregon State! By registering for Interfraternity Council (IFC) recruitment you are a step closer towards leaving a long-lasting legacy in the OSU community and enhancing your college experience. By completing this form, you are agreeing to have fraternities contact you about joining their brotherhood.
Joining a fraternity have many benefits such as
· Support with your transition to Oregon State
· Leadership opportunities
· Building life-long friendships (Brotherhood)
· Opportunities to leave a positive impact on your community
· Academic Support outside the classroom
· Networks on and off-campus
· And FUN
The values and creeds that each chapter upholds exhibits what can be achieved during your time at Oregon state and beyond. By being a part of a chapter is to be part of a commitment. It will impact and change your life in many ways by pushing you to be a better student, friend, and man. You have already made one important decision by becoming a Beaver, make another one by deciding to Go Greek.
-Ask Questions: Financial obligations, Time Commitments, Academic Success, Fraternity Involvement on campus, Community Service, Leadership Opportunities to chapters
-Do your research. Check out chapter profiles at https://stuorgs.oregonstate.edu/ifc or https://studentlife.oregonstate.edu/cfsl
-Follow us on Instagram @ ifc_oregonstate to see what's going on in Fraternity life and see what you're getting into.
- Housed chapters will not be giving house tours.
- No in-person meetings (even if proper social distancing is followed)
- No gathering of members or Potential New Members around or outside of the properties (Chapter houses or live-outs)
Questions, Comments, or Concerns? Please contact me!
IFC VP of Recruitment Marketing, Center for Fraternity and Sorority Life
Oregon State University
(760) 246-2196 | IFC.VPRecruitmentMarketing@oregonstate.edu