Thank you for registering for recruitment at Oregon State University! Please read the prompt below to be informed of what it means to go through fraternity recruitment and the recruitment events that will take place incoming this Fall term!
The Interfraternity Council is stoked that you’ve shown interest in becoming part of the largest student-led organization at Oregon State! By registering for Interfraternity Council (IFC) recruitment you are a step closer towards leaving a long-lasting legacy in the OSU community and enhancing your college experience. By completing this form, you are agreeing to have fraternities contact you about joining their brotherhood.
Joining a fraternity have many benefits such as
· Support with your transition to Oregon State
· Leadership opportunities
· Building life-long friendships (Brotherhood/Fellowship)
· Opportunities to leave a positive impact on your community
· Academic Support outside the classroom
· Networks on and off-campus
· And FUN!
The values and creeds that each chapter upholds exhibits what can be achieved during your time at Oregon state and beyond. By being a part of a chapter is to be part of a commitment. It will impact and change your life in many ways by pushing you to be a better student, friend, and man. You have already made one important decision by becoming a Beaver, make another one by deciding to Go Greek.
*All recruitment events will follow OSU COVID-19 Guidance i.e. wearing masks & attendance tracking*
1) Ask Questions: Financial obligations, Time Commitments, Academic Success, Fraternity Involvement on campus, Community Service, Leadership Opportunities to chapters
2) Do your research: Check out chapter profiles at https://stuorgs.oregonstate.edu/ifc or https://studentlife.oregonstate.edu/cfsl
3) Follow us on Instagram @ ifc_oregonstate to see what's going on in Fraternity life and see what you're getting into.
Questions, Comments, or Concerns? Please contact me!
IFC VP of Recruitment Marketing, Center for Fraternity and Sorority Life
Oregon State University
(971) 373-1995 | IFC.VPRecruitmentMarketing@oregonstate.edu