Welcome to 2022 Panhellenic Primary Recruitment!
On behalf of the Panhellenic Executive Board, we are anxious to learn more about you and show you our sisterhood. Here is some information we would like you to keep in mind:
- There is a $50 registration fee required to go through the recruitment process. This helps us to pay for the operational costs of recruitment. This is a non-refundable fee that is paid through your registration form. If you need to pay in cash or check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- There is no minimum GPA to go through the recruitment process. However, each chapter does have a minimum GPA standard for membership, so we recommend having at least a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Membership in Panhellenic organizations is restricted to those that identify as women.
- The recruitment process will be hosted in-person in the Kent Student Center and chapter facilities.
- Our Panhellenic Recruitment Team is here to help! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the following people:
To stay up to date on important information and get to know our members, be sure to follow us on Instagram
The Panhellenic Recruitment Team