INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE 2020 PANHELLENIC COUNCIL SORORITY RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION FORM
Online registration for Panhellenic Fall Primary Sorority Recruitment is now OPEN and will close on Wednesday, August 26th at 11:59 PM
Please verify you are registering for the correct recruitment process. In order to participate in Recruitment events, you must be an enrolled student at Arizona State University. DO NOT REGISTER FOR RECRUITMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE ENROLLED IN CLASSES.
We are happy that you are interested in Greek Life at Arizona State University. Please READ through all of the following instructions below before starting the online registrations process.
Panhellenic Fall Formal Sorority Recruitment is for the 14 National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities currently recognized at ASU. They are: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Epsilon Phi, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Chi Omega, Delta Gamma, Delta Zeta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, and Sigma Kappa.
Phi Sigma Rho and Mu Epsilon Theta are also recognized by Arizona State Panhellenic, are chapters that will host recruitment events around the same time or after formal recruitment. Formal Recruitment registration is not required to pursue membership for these groups. Potential new members(PNM) will learn information about these chapters and their recruitment events during Panhellenic Recruitment Orientation.
Completing Recruitment Registration:
As you are registering you will need to have the following information:
- Personal Information: (ASU Email Address, ASU Student ID Number, GPA, etc.)
- For your ASU ID Number, ASURITE ID, and Email Address you can access it on your My.asu.edu page. Click on Profile to access your ASU Email Address and your ASU ID number.
- If you have not been assigned an ASU email address at the time of your registration, you can add that information at a later date. Please use an email address you will have access to throughout the summer and NOT a high school assigned account.
- If available, a digital copy of your high school or college transcript
- If you do not have a copy of your transcript at the time of registration that is OKAY! Please log back in to your account at a later date, prior to registration closing, to add your transcript. You can also upload a partial transcript until your final transcript becomes available. This DOES NOT have to be a signed, official copy.
- Transcripts must be less than 1MB in size and while a PDF copy is preferable, you can submit your transcript in any one of the following allowable formats: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, txt, pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg.
- Please black-out your social security number if it is on your transcript
- List of extracurricular activities, honors, community service and work experience
- A digital photograph, preferably a headshot, is required as part of the online registration form. You cannot complete the online registration process without uploading a digital photograph, however, the photograph be changed at any time prior to close of recruitment at 11:59pm on August 26th, 2020.
- Photographs must be less than 1MB in size and in one of the following allowable formats: gif, jpg, jpeg, or png
- If your image is greater than 1 MB, you will need to resize your photo using a photo editor, like PIXLR.
- A 30 second video telling or showing a little bit about you, what you like to do for fun, or your goals/aspirations
- Due to COVID-19, the possibility of using virtual formats for at least some parts of recruitment is looking somewhat likely. We want to ensure that chapters are getting to know the real you, so please feel free to express yourself and be 100% you!
- If applicable, the name and college/university of any female family members who are sorority affiliated (legacies).
- Approximately 30 minutes to complete the form. Accounts are not saved and will be incomplete until registration is completed.
- A credit card to pay the Recruitment Registration Fee. The cost for registration is $60.This fee helps cover the costs associated with putting on recruitment.
- Once you've registered, you'll receive an email confirmation regarding your registration. Please keep this email to reference information about recruitment as well as your proof of registration. If you need to edit your profile with any needed information, you will be able to edit up until Recruitment Registration closes.
- If your family members or relatives are planning to submit letters of recommendation on your behalf, please have them utilize that organization's (inter)national website for submission to ensure the letters make it to the correct organization and the correct recruitment official. Letters of recommendation are not required to participate in sorority recruitment at ASU.
- Chapters can and will use your registration answers to determine their first-round invitations. Please take the necessary time to fill out this registration completely, accurately, and honestly. We want to know the real you!
- Lastly, please make note of the username and password you create during the registration process. This information is necessary during the entire process of recruitment.