Hello! This is the website to register for Clemson University IFC Fall Rush 2019. Please be sure to read through all the information below before advancing. Rush registration will be active on Monday, June 3, 2019, until Monday, September 2, 2019, at 11:59p.m.
1. All first-year and transfer students are eligible to participate.
2. If you are a returning Clemson student, you must have a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
3. Current Bridge Students are not able to participate.
4. The cost of registration is $50.
5. This cost goes towards reserving space for IFC Rush and assists with the functions of the Interfraternity Council.
6. Fall Rush will begin on Sunday, September 8, 2019, and go through Friday, September 13, 2019.
Pre-Rush Education Requirements
You must complete all of the Fall 2019 Pre-Rush Education Requirements in order to be eligible to participate in Rush and receive a bid.
8. Online Anti-Hazing Education Module - DEADLINE: Thursday, September 5 @ 5:00p.m.
9. Step-Up! Bystander Intervention sessions (you must attend ONE). More information on these sessions can be found at www.ifc-clemson.com
10. IFC Fall Rush Orientation - Thursday, September 5 @ 7:00p.m. in Tillman Hall (bring your CUID to sign in)
Tucker Hipps Transparency Act and Chapter Conduct Reports
11. Please visit the below link to review the current status of fraternity and sorority organizations with Clemson University. http://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/fraternity-sorority-life/conduct-reports.html
Bid Acceptance Rate
12. Approximately 60% of men who participate in IFC Recruitment receive a bid.
13. Registering for rush does not guarantee you a bid.
Alcohol in IFC Rush
14. Student Organizations are not allowed to have alcohol at their recruitment events. Recruitment events prior to and the beginning of rush week must be alcohol-free. Organizations and individuals who choose to utilize alcohol during recruitment may lead to their organization being suspended from Clemson University and students may face individual conduct charges.
Verification of Registration for IFC Rush
15. You should receive an email confirmation within 5 business days of completing the IFC Rush Registration.
16. If you do not pay the registration fee, you will not be allowed to participate. In addition, you will be asked to upload a photo of yourself. Please make sure all photos are of only you and your face is visible.
17. IFC VP of Rush: Chad Bureau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
18. Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life: Joe Strickland (email@example.com)
19. For more information regarding the IFC Fraternities at Clemson University or the Rush process, visit the Clemson IFC Website (www.ifc-clemson.com).
20. It is common to wear a button down shirt for the smokers events, sports coats for the first round, and a tie/sports coats for the Final Invitation Round. However, please dress for the weather!