Hello! This is the website to register for Clemson University IFC Spring Rush 2020. Please be sure to read through all the information below before advancing. Rush registration will be active on Friday, January 10, 2020, until Wednesday, January 22, 2020, at 11:55p.m.
1. All first-year and transfer students are eligible to participate.
2. If you are a returning Clemson student, you must have a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
3. Current Bridge Students are not able to participate.
4. The cost of registration is $50.
5. This cost goes towards reserving space for IFC Rush and assists with the functions of the Interfraternity Council.
6. Fall Rush will begin on Sunday, January 26, 2020, and go through Friday, January 31, 2020.
Pre-Rush Education Requirements
You must complete all of the Fall 2019 Pre-Rush Education Requirements in order to be eligible to participate in Rush and receive a bid.
8. Online Anti-Hazing Education Module - DEADLINE: Saturday, January 25 @ 11:55p.m.
9. Step-Up! Bystander Intervention sessions (you must attend ONE). More information will be provided once you complete the registration process.
10. IFC Fall Rush Orientation - Thursday, January 23 @ 7:00p.m. (bring your CUID to sign in) - Poole 174
Tucker Hipps Transparency Act and Chapter Conduct Reports
11. Please visit the below link to review the current status of fraternity and sorority organizations with Clemson University. http://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/fraternity-sorority-life/conduct-reports.html
Bid Acceptance Rate
12. Approximately 60% of men who participate in IFC Recruitment receive a bid.
13. Registering for rush does not guarantee you a bid.
Alcohol in IFC Rush
14. Student Organizations are not allowed to have alcohol at their recruitment events. Recruitment events prior to and the beginning of rush week must be alcohol-free. Organizations and individuals who choose to utilize alcohol during recruitment may lead to their organization being suspended from Clemson University and students may face individual conduct charges.
Verification of Registration for IFC Rush
15. You should receive an email confirmation within 5 business days of completing the IFC Rush Registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact Joe Strickland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
16. If you do not pay the registration fee, you will not be allowed to participate.
17. IFC Director of Recruitment: Jake Robert Meyer (email@example.com)
18. Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life: Joe Strickland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
19. For more information regarding the IFC Fraternities at Clemson University or the Rush process, visit the Clemson IFC Website (www.ifc-clemson.com).
20. It is common to wear a button down shirt for the smokers events, sports coats for the first round, and a tie/sports coats for the Final Invitation Round. However, please dress for the weather!