Welcome to CampusDirector for University of Tennessee, Knoxville IFC!
If you have already signed up, click here to login to your account.
Thank you for your interest in IFC Fraternity Recruitment at the University of Tennessee. To officially register for IFC Recruitment, please complete the following online form. Registration is REQUIRED for all men pursuing membership through the formal recruitment process. If you have any questions about IFC Recruitment, please contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
To make registration as easy as possible, below is a list of information you will need;
- UT NetID and UT Student ID # - Your student ID # is the 9 digit number beginning with 000
- General Information - high school/college information, activities, honors and awards, community service and involvement
- Legacy Information - if you have family members who are fraternity members (current or alumni), you will need their names, fraternities, and what college they attended
- Headshot Image - one to upload that you would like shared with the chapters (It does NOT need to be professional, but should be an accurate representation with no one else in the photo)
- Electronic Method of Payment - Registration fee for recruitment MUST be paid at the time you create your account. This fee is non-refundable. The Fall Recruitment Registration Fee is $80 if you register from May 1 - June 15 and $90 if you register after June 15.
Please make note of the email and password used to register for CampusDirector. We will be using this email to communicate important information before and during recruitment, as well as needing to access the site to accept your bid for membership.
Again, if you have any questions or do not recieve a confirmation email after you regiter, please contact the IFC Recruitment Team at IFCRecruitment@utk.edu
You'd like to join a sorority/fraternity.
Registration is Currently Closed.