Thank you for your interest in IFC Fraternity Recruitment at the University of Tennessee. To officially register for IFC Recruitment, please complete the following online form. Registration is REQUIRED for all men pursuing membership through the formal recruitment process. If you have any questions about IFC Recruitment, please contact the Recruitment Staff at email@example.com.
To make registration as easy as possible, below is a list of information you will need;
- UT NetID and UT Student ID #
- General Resume Information - high school/college information, activities, honors and awards, community service and involvement
- Legacy Information - if you have family members who are fraternity members (current or alumni), you will need their names, fraternities, and what college they attended
- Headshot Image - one to upload that you would like shared with the chapters (It does NOT need to be professional, but should be an accurate representation with no one else in the photo)
- Electronic Method of Payment - Registration fee for recruitment MUST be paid at the time you create your account. We do not accept cash. Checks are only accepted at on-site registration. On-site registration (highly discouraged) is $150.
Please make note of the email and password used to register for CampusDirector, as you will need to access the site during recruitment week to accept a membership bid if you receive one.