Before you begin the registration process, we encourage you to have all necessary documents and materials ready.
Please see below for the materials you will need to prepare before you register.
1. Personal Information
2. Method of Payment. Payment by debit or credit card is required at the time of registration. The registration fee is $150.
3. Digital headshot/photograph of you (no other people or animals should be in the photo)
4. Responses to the following short-answer questions (responses should be 200 words or less- we encourage you to type these ahead of time in a Word document and copy/paste):
- Why are you interested in joining a Panhellenic sorority?
- What are you most passionate about and why?
- What goals do you have for yourself during your time at Virginia Tech?