Thank you for registering for the Stanislaus State College Panhellenic Formal Recruitment Weekend! We are so excited you have taken your first step on your sorority journey and are here to help you along the way. If you need to make changes to your registration form, please contact Julie Anaya, Coordinator for Student Organizations and Fraternity/Sorority Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not paid the $25.00 registration fee, please do so before September 22nd.
- Once you have paid, please enroll yourself into the Potential New Member Program from LaunchPoint. Please complete the module before September 22nd.
- Please connect with your Recruitment Counselor, or be on the lookout for an email from them.
- Please don't forget to download the PNM Companion App. There you will be able to find the following:
1. Your Recruitment Counselor Contact Information
2. Your daily schedule during Recruitment Weekend. (Here is a sneak peak!)
3. Daily messages from the Panhellenic Council.
Please attend at least one information session to get more information about College Panhellenic Formal Recruitment Weekend.
If you have any question, comments, or concerns regarding the College Panhellenic Recruitment process, please email the Director of Recruitment, Trinity Morataya at email@example.com.
Please note: It is required you attend the whole weekend to maximize your options and gain the full sorority recruitment experience. Only work and class are excused when you communicate your absence with a Recruitment Counselor.
Please follow @stanstatepanhellenic on Instagram and please make sure to visit the College Panhellenic Association WarriorLife page to RSVP for all future events.