Thank you for submitting your registration for Formal Recruitment 2020. We are so excited to have you on campus with us in the fall!
- Ensure you have paid your registration fee of $120. You will not be registered for Formal Recruitment until this payment has been processed. Once you click that link and submit payment, you will be registered for Formal Recruitment 2020!
- Wait to receive an email from Panhellenic. After your registration has been processed and your information has been forwarded to our chapters, you will receive an email from our team. We typically have a lot of registrants so don't stress if that email does not come right away.
- Check your OU email. All official communication from the university (including Panhellenic!) will come to this address. Please check this email regularly.
- Feel free to join our Facebook groups for students or parents/families. We will provide information about the recruitment process on our site and you can ask questions / communicate with others participating as well.
- Visit our website and follow us on social media. Visit pan.ou.edu or @oupanhellenic on Instagram to follow along with all things Panhellenic.
Kylie Frisby, Panhellenic Recruitment Advisor, will send you several email messages prior to recruitment with more information about the process, tips / tricks, and information about safety during recruitment this year. You will also receive a Panhellenic Look Book via email in July with additional information.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is always happy to assist!
Have a great summer!
-Panhellenic Recruitment Team