Welcome to the 2021 Panhellenic Recruitment Website for the University of Delaware!
Please read the following and all information enclosed on this registration form fully. You will be asked to indicate your awareness and agreement of these and other policies on the registration page.
1. Registration will close on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 12:00pm. No late registrations are permitted. Registration opened on December 1, 2020.
2. To participate in formal recruitment, you must be a full time undergraduate student enrolled for the Spring 2021 semester at the University of Delaware. You must have at least a cumulative 2.5 collegiate GPA and earned at least 12 credit hours. Winter Session 2021 grades and credit hours will not be counted towards eligibility for formal recruitment because they are posted after the registration deadline. There is no exception to this requirement. It is supported by the Office of the Dean of Students and the Division of Student Life at the University of Delaware. Any woman not meeting the 2.5 GPA and/or 12 credit hour requirement will be removed from the process and notified by a member of the Panhellenic Council Recruitment Team. It is highly encouraged you to wait to register until you are certain of your eligibility.
3. By registering, you agree to attend all recruitment events to which you are invited unless excused by the Panhellenic Council. Recruitment will take place Feb. 9th-12th and 19th-22nd. Acceptable excuses include class or academic conflict, illness, emergency situations, and other matters out of your control. Please know that missing events can affect your ability to move forward in the process or recieve a bid to membership. It is highly encouraged you attend all events. Intentionally missing an event is grounds for automatic removal from the recruitment process. There will be a form to submit known time conflicts so your schedule can be adjusted, if possible. That form will open in January.
4. If you are a first time University of Delaware student in Spring 2021 (e.g., transfer student), you must either upload a screenshot of your most recent college/university transcripts on your registration page OR mail a copy to: Panhellenic Council at the University of Delaware, 201 Perkins Student Center, 325 Academy Street, Newark, DE 19716. Your transcripts must show your cumulative GPA and earned credit hours. The requirement of at least a 2.5 collegiate GPA and 12 earned credit hours applies to transfer students as well. If you do not meet one or both of those requirements, you will be removed from the process. Transcripts must be received by Monday, February 8th at 12:00pm. No exceptions will be made.
5. If a UD GPA exists, that is the only GPA that will be used to verify eligibility. There is no combining of GPAs between institutions. There is no rounding of GPAs.
6. To participate in formal recruitment you must have never been a fully initiated member in any National Panhellenic Conference Organization on any other campus or the University of Delaware. This includes the following organizations, Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Epsilon Phi, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Alpha Sigma Tau, Alpha Xi Delta, Chi Omega, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Gamma, Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Phi Mu, Phi Sigma Sigma, Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Delta Tau, Sigma Kappa, Sigma Sigma Sigma, Theta Phi Alpha, and Zeta Tau Alpha.
7. All women who register must pay the $40.00 non-refundable fee. The fee covers costs associated with the PNM recruitment experience including recruitment platform technical costs, cost for virtual PNM Orientation, and supplies. This fee is non-refundable once it is paid regardless of eligibility, membership selection, or not attending recruitment. If a PNM disputes the charge with her bank, she will be responsible for the additional processing fees incurred from the disputed charge on top of the $40.00 registration fee. Again, it is highly encouraged to wait to register until you are certain of your eligibility to participate.
Recruitment 2021 Dates:
February 9 - Open House Round - View chapter informational videos with Rho Gammas
February 10 - Philanthropy Round - Visit up to 9 chapters
February 11 - Philanthropy Round continued - Visit up to 9 chapters
February 12 - Philanthropy Round continued - Visit up to 9 chapters
February 19 - Sisterhood Round - Visit up to 6 chapters
February 20 - Sisterhood Round continued - Visit up to 6 chapters
February 21 - Preference Round - Visit up to 2 chapters
February 22 - Bid Day