MOST use your syr.edu email address to register for recruitment.
Before a candidate can go through recruitment/intake, they must meet the following requirements:
- Be a regularly enrolled, full-time undergraduate student in good standing with Syracuse University or SUNY ESF
- Have earned at least 12 SU or SUNY ESF credit hours; transfer students are not eligible to join a fraternity or sorority until their second semester at the University
- A 2.5 or better cumulative GPA
- Be in good standing with the Office of Community Standards (not on probation, suspension, or have an open, unresolved conduct case).
- Participate, either in-person or virtually, in the following three workshops offered by the Wellness Leadership Institute:
- Alcohol Safety 101
- STOP Bias
- Hazing Prevention
View information on the times, dates, and locations of the workshops. All questions about the workshops availability and the status of your completion of the workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .