Tips for Registration
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser to make sure your registration is successful.
- Make sure the first letter of your first name and first letter of your last name are capitalized.
- List your Preferred Name as the name you would like to appear on your nametag.
- When entering your GPA, please enter the number out to two decimal places (ex: 3.14). Please use your cumulative GPA.
- If you enter a legacy in the "Other" category, please put your relationship to that person in parentheses by their name (ex: Sarah Smith (cousin)).
- Please include the maiden name of any legacies, if known.
- After registration has closed you will NOT be able to log back in and edit any of your information. If you need to change any fields, contact email@example.com.
- MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHS WHILE REGISTERING AS STATED ABOVE YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE UNTIL AUGUST 21st.
- Registration will only be considered 'complete' after a payment has been processed.
This site is to register for Panhellenic sorority recruitment ONLY.
If you are interested in fraternity recruitment this fall please refer to the Purdue FSCL website for information about important dates, and contact Dylan Stants with any additional questions about the Interfraternity Council; Sam Vargas with any Multicultural Greek Council questions; Folabi Oshinubi with any National Pan-Hellenic Council questions; and the Vice President of Recruitment for the Cooperative Houses.