Tips for Registration
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser to make sure your registration is successful.
- Make sure the first letter of your first name and first letter of your last name are capitalized.
- List your Preferred Name.
- When entering your GPA, please enter the number out to two decimal places (ex: 3.14). Please use your cumulative GPA.
- If you enter a legacy in the "Other" category, please put your relationship to that person in parentheses by their name (ex: Sarah Smith (cousin)).
- Please include the maiden name of any legacies, if known.
- After registration has closed you will NOT be able to log back in and edit any of your information. If you need to change any fields, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHS WHILE REGISTERING AS STATED ABOVE YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE UNTIL AUGUST 23rd.
- Registration will only be considered 'complete' after a payment has been processed.
This site is to register for Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment ONLY.
If you are interested in fraternity recruitment this fall please refer to the Purdue FSCL website for information about important dates, and contact Liam Bettez with any additional questions about the Interfraternity Council; Shreeja Shrestha with any Multicultural Greek Council questions; Andrianna Plummer with any National Pan-Hellenic Council questions; and The Vice Presidents of Recruitment for the Cooperative Houses.