Welcome to Miami University Panhellenic Recruitment!
We're very excited you're interested in joining the Panhellenic community!
In order to be eligible for Panhellenic recruitment, you must have completed, at Miami University or other accredited institution:
- one full-time fall or spring semester
- 12 credit hours (does not include, AP, IB, dual-enrollment credit achieved in high school)
- at least a 2.5 minimum GPA** (transfer GPAs cannot be combined - only the most recent college GPA received will be considered)
- two educational modules sent by the Cliff Alexander Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- and be enrolled as a full-time Miami University
**Many Panhellenic chapters have their own individual GPA requirements that may be higher than a 2.5. Please check our Chapter Information page for this information.
You can see the full list of requirements per the student handbook here.
- Please use your Miami University UniqueID and Miami Email address when necessary.
- In order to fully register, you must pay the registration fee in full and fill out all of the necessary areas.
- Complete all required fields in one sitting, you will not be able to save the form and submit later.
- Have your updated resume and a picture/headshot ready when you start the registration process.
- There are some essay questions at the end of the form. If you choose to write out your answers on a separate document first, you will not be able to copy and paste them into this form, you will have to re-type them directly on the form. You can find the essay questions listed on this document.
-If you need assistance completing this form, please reach out to the Panhellenic Association at email@example.com.
Deadline to register for Recruitment: January 5, 2024 11:59 PM
Tentative Recruitment Schedule:
Thursday, February 1st - Recruitment Kick Off
Friday, February 2nd - Welcome Round
Saturday, February 3rd and Sunday, February 4th - Philanthropy Round
Thursday, February 8th and Friday, February 9th - Sisterhood Round
Saturday, February 10th - Preference Round
Sunday, February 11th - Bid Day
More information about recruitment can be found on our website. Should you have any questions about your registration form or the formal recruitment process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org