Thank you for registering to participate in Western Illinois University
Here's a few dates to mark in your calendar!- Friday, August 21: Rocky After Dark (8:30 pm-11: 30 pm ~ Hanson Field)
- Monday, August 24: Classes Begin
- Wednesday, August 26: Activities and Organization Fair (3:00 pm -5:00 pm) University Quad
This is an opportunity to meet all of the student organizations and some services throughout the community and Macomb to see what WIU and Macomb have to offer for involvement.
- Wednesday, September 9: Panhellenic Council Sorority Fair - University Union Brattain Lounge
Meet all six sororities prior to formal recruitment beginning.
- Thursday, September 10: Potential New Member Orientation (Check-in 6:45 pm) University Union- Heritage Room
This event is required for all women who have registered and plan on participating in the PHC Recruitment Process. Here you will get a chance to meet your Recruitment Counselor (Pi Chi) who will be your resources throughout the process, learn a little about how the recruitment process works, and what is appropriate attire for each day of the Recruitment Process.
- Friday, September 11: Last day to register for recruitment!
Registration will close at 4:00 pm. Students interested in registering after that time must contact the Office of Student Activities (OSA).
- Friday, September 11 - Sunday, September 13: Recruitment WeekendThe main event! Women interested in joining are expected to attend all rounds of the recruitment process. Women are encouraged to be present on Sunday, September 8th to receive an invitation to membership (bid).If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org