Thank you for registering to participate in Western Illinois University
Here's a few dates to mark in your calendar!- Friday, August 16: Rocky After Dark (8:30 pm-11: 30 pm ~ Hanson Field)
- Monday, August 19: Classes Begin
- Wednesday, August 28: Activities and Organization Fair (3:00 pm -5:00 pm) University Quad
This is an opportunity to meet all of the student organizations and some services throughout the community and Macomb to see what WIU and Macomb have to offer for involvement.
- Thursday, September 5: Last day to register for recruitment!Registration will close at 11:59 pm. Students interested in registering after that time must contact the Office of Student Activities (OSA).
- Thursday, September 5: Potential New Member Orientation (Check-in 6:45 pm) University Union- Heritage Room
This event is required for all women who have registered and plan on participating in the PHC Recruitment Process. Here you will get a chance to meet your Recruitment Counselor (Pi Chi) who will be your resources throughout the process, learn a little about how the recruitment process works, and what is appropriate attire for each day of the Recruitment Process.
- Friday, September 6 - Sunday, September 8: Recruitment WeekendThe main event! Women interested in joining are expected to attend all rounds of the recruitment process. Women are encouraged to be present on Sunday, September 8th to receive an invitation to membership (bid).If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact email@example.com