Online registration for Fall Primary Recruitment is now OPEN.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at (205) 348-2693.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE
2019 SORORITY RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION FORM
We are delighted that you are interested in joining a National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sorority at The University of Alabama. To participate in 2019 Fall Primary Recruitment at The University of Alabama, interested females need to complete the online registration form and pay the required registration fee prior to 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, July 16, 2019.
To ensure that your interest form is submitted correctly and without error, it is highly recommended that you thoroughly READ all the instructions listed below before starting the online registration process. Failure to do so, may result in you having to start over and resubmit a new form.
Upon completion of the online Primary Recruitment Registration Form, you will receive an email confirmation from the Alabama Panhellenic Association. Please save a copy of this email. This email indicates that your application was successfully submitted and will be shared with the Alabama Panhellenic Association sororities for the purpose of Fall Primary Recruitment.
- Verify that you are registering for the correct recruitment process
Be sure you are selecting the correct recruitment process. In order to participate in Fall Primary Recruitment events, you must be a regularly enrolled female student or plan to be a full-time student in good standing with The University of Alabama at the time of recruitment in August.
- Panhellenic Fall Primary Recruitment is for the 17 National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities currently recognized at the Capstone. They are: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Chi Omega, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Gamma, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Phi Mu, Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Kappa, and Zeta Tau Alpha.
- Additionally, Sigma Delta Tau and Alpha Delta Chi do not fully participate in the Fall Primary Recruitment process, but they will hold open recruitment events immediately following. For more information about their membership recruitment events, please visit their Chapter Profile page on the UA Panhellenic website.
- Enable "Cookies" in your web browser
- Prior to beginning the registration process, enable the web browser that you are using to register (i.e. Chrome, Prior to beginning the registration process, enable the web browser that you are using to register (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) to accept "cookies." If you do not have "cookies" enabled on your browser, prior to filling out your application, you will have to restart the entire registration process from the beginning.
- For instructions on how to enable cookies in your web browser, please click here.
- Register for Recruitment
- To access the online recruitment registration form, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and under "Next tell us a little about yourself," please select "You'd like to join a sorority/fraternity."
- Once the page reloads, please click on the "Sign Up with myBama" crimson button, to be redirected to the myBama login portal, where you will need to enter your myBama ID and Password.
- After you login, you will see a prompt to accept the CampusDirector Agreement, in order to continue the registration process, you must select, "I Accept."
- Once you have agreed to CampusDirector's terms of service, you will see the online registration form.
- Please note that in order to complete your registration, you must provide a response in all required fields, as indicated by a red asterick, and pay the recruitment registration fee. A status bar is provided at the top of the application for you to monitor your progress.
- If you will be living on-campus in the fall, in addition to the registration fee, you will also need to pay the $106 Early Move-In fee. If you did not pay the Early Move-In fee at the time of registration, you can access it from the "Pay Fees" option available after you have finished registration and signed back into your acount. If either the registration fee or the Early Move-In fee is not withdrawn from your bank account within 3-5 days, CALL GREEKBILL at 1-800-457-3816 to process the payment over the phone.
As a reminder, written permission from a parent/guardian is REQUIRED to participate in recruitment. An email with a link to complete the Parental/Guardian Permission Agreement will be sent after June 15, to the primary parent/guardian contact listed in the registration form. If you do not have a signed copy of your Permission Agreement on file with the Alabama Panhellenic Association (APA) and the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life (OFSL) prior to the start of Convocation at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 10, 2019, you will not be able to participate in Recruitment.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the Fall 2019 Primary Recruitment Registration Form or process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at (205) 348-2693 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm.
Logan O'Leary, Director of Recruitment
Caroline Hall, Assistant Director of Recruitment